Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stand Up!

Everytime I turn around, James is standing up. Literally, everytime. Tonight he pulled himself on a big cardboard box, flipped over it, landed on his head and did a somersault. He sat up and immediately pulled himself right back up on it. He is getting a lot more stable, although he is still not cruising or doing any other pre-walking skills. Fine with me, him standing up is scary enough. He always looks very pleased with himself when he finds something new to pull himself up on.I can't reisist his cute, skinny little baby tush.
His skinny little chicken legs still don't really fill out his babylegs, but we love them none the less.And this one shows off one of his pairs of cute Halloween jammies. (yes, he has more than 1 pair)And a shout out to our newest blog commenter, Great Grandma Pat. Thanks for posting Grandma, glad you are enjoying the blog!!

3 comments:

Brynne said...

He looks so proud of himself!! Love the babylegs.

Jenny said...

Looks like Z fills out her BabyLegs much more than Jamsey! Aren't they great, though? Love the jams...

diana said...

You know I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but I do love the pjs!