Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Pictures




Even though it may not seem like it with all the posts on here, I have totally been slacking on taking pictures lately (for me that is, not for the average person). So I have been doing some major picture taking the past few days. James is looking like such a big boy to me recently. And he has almost 6 teeth now. The two on top are almost all the way in and he looks hilarious. He will totally be needing braces as a tween. Then 1 more tooth on the bottom and 1 more up top are just starting to break through. This makes his crappy sleeping even more fun. Who knew that I would have an almost 1 year old who slept worse than the average newborn? I just keep telling myself that he will most likely sleep through the night before kindergarten. If not, I will sell him to the highest bidder. And I forgot to post pictures of James and Marley from this weekend. Marley is our friend Carol's baby who is a year old. She is such a cute little peanut, and James took seeing her as an opportunity to practice his open mouth kisses on someone besides family. Lucky Marley. We were just trying to get a picture of their faces close together, but James went in for the smooch.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kiss picture is adorable!

diana said...

Way cute pictures - keep up the good work!!!

Senor Schnoodle said...

Yeah, we all know that James is cute, but what about me! In the past 20 pictures of James, I've only been in the background of 2!

Jenny said...

What is a bog boy? ;)
And I just read some new stuff about solids, and often a sign of needing more food during the day is waking every hour on the hour...just some unasked for thoughts.

Sweet Baby James said...

Thanks for proof reading Jenny :-b I changed it to BIG boy just for you.

Brynne said...

The love that Carol and Tim could never express has found itself in the next generation. It's fate. P.S. KT, if I didn't tell you before, I love your haircut. Adios Crystal Gayle.

Kara said...

What a ladies man! He is even trying to slip her some tongue!
Brynne - that crystal gayle comment makes me laugh -- I used to love her when I was little, but in retrospect her floor-length hair was creepy : )

Anonymous said...

A bog boy is a giant Louisiana hamburger. Just kidding.
KT, I have that same orangish shirt...love it.

The O'Reillys said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks in a couple of those pictures! He's lucky he's so cute since he doesn't seem to enjoy sleeping!

Grampa Jim said...

Happy Birthday Bog Boy*!

Grampa Jim


* Bog Boy (colloquial eng)n.: inhabitant of boggy lowlands in eastern Boulder county, CO.

Carol said...

I love this make out picture, and it was their first opportunity to transfer diseases. Did James ever come down with anything?