Monday, September 1, 2008

BBQs Galore!

Jordan and Brianne were in town this weekend, so we had everyone over on Saturday. Here is the old Meadowglen swimteam gang, complete with its newest members.
Brianne brought James a pair of Nikes to wear when he gets bigger. I think they are the same style as Z's, but a little less colorful. I will have to post a pic.Jordan and James gearing up early for the game on Sunday.Don't mess around with James and his Mike's Hard Lemonade, he likes it almost as much as Coors bottles.James trying out his new lawn chair on Sunday. We had over my friends from Swanson and their husbands, but I forgot to take a picture of everyone :-( Anne and Michelle are both pregnant, so we can't wait to have more baby friends! Everyone loved his baby leg warmers and neon diapers. James aims to please.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wish I could have been there too! Not that I was ever on swimteam or anything. I love the mean Jamsey alcoholic picture.

Jordan C said...

Awesome! It was so great to see you and have our swim team reunion :-)