We had a fun weekend, but not many pictures to show from it! Our great friends, Laura and Luke drove up from Santa Fe on Friday night. We miss them like crazy and had not seen them for awhile, so it was fun to see them. We hung out with them and Brynne most of the weekend and ate a lot. Laura brings out the best of us food-wise. We also went to Jenna and Dawn's house on Saturday night. Their son, Bennett is 2 1/2 now and so much fun. He has a great personality and it made us so excited to watch James grow up into a little boy. It is amazing how quickly they change. B was running around naked playing with trucks and talking up a storm, we loved it. James crashed at Jenna and Dawn's and took a 4 hour nap! We were afraid he would be a disaster sleeping that night, but he surprised us by sleeping straight through until 6:30 in the morning! He has kind of been a disaster sleep-wise lately so we aren't holding our breath that will continue!
On Sunday we went to the baptism of Audrina, Lacey and Zack's baby. It gave James an excuse to wear his sweater vest, previously shown in his Easter basket photo. Audrina is 7 weeks old with a ton of dark hair. Lacey and Zack make such great parents, we are so glad to know other people with babies around James' age! I forgot to take any pictures of James and Audrina together though! Well, not much else to report, but I want to give a birthday shout out to 2 of our favorite blog readers, Anne and Paula! And also, a shout out to Jordan who sent James the cutest set of pirate baby dishes and silverware!
On Sunday we went to the baptism of Audrina, Lacey and Zack's baby. It gave James an excuse to wear his sweater vest, previously shown in his Easter basket photo. Audrina is 7 weeks old with a ton of dark hair. Lacey and Zack make such great parents, we are so glad to know other people with babies around James' age! I forgot to take any pictures of James and Audrina together though! Well, not much else to report, but I want to give a birthday shout out to 2 of our favorite blog readers, Anne and Paula! And also, a shout out to Jordan who sent James the cutest set of pirate baby dishes and silverware!
5 comments:
Dude, that's what bibs are for! One outfit, 3 bibs...
I don't think its fair that Laura's picture is cuter than mine. I want a redo.
Thanks for the birthday shoutout! I want to celebrate with the baby soon! Loved the pics from the weekend, that little blue winter hat is sooo cute!
I'm glad you liked the dishes! I found them a few months ago, and finally mailed them :-)
Word up!! Luke and I had such a great weekend, though no new clothes were puchased. I look really good with James, what a great accessory. Thanks again for putting us up this weekend, or putting up with us...whatever.
Post a Comment