James has started to love laying on the floor on a blanket. Thank goodness someone we know has made him so many! He likes to spin around and will still occasionally roll over. He has even gone from back to tummy a couple of times. Sunday is also bath day. James loves baths now, and has graduated from the newborn hammock that we used to use in his infant bathtub. He mainly likes being naked afterwards, and his enjoyment ends once the clothes go back on. Maybe he will take after his Uncle Thomas and sell rocks door to door naked as a toddler.
And a funny cloth diaper/babyleg picture for Aunt Jenny-or as Tim calls it, James' clown outfit. We watched the Business of Being Born this weekend and it was awesome! I loved it and it made me very excited for Jenny's birth. It was just released on Netflix and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is curious to learn more about homebirth. Lunchmeat should be making an arrival in the next 4-6 weeks or so and we can't wait!
PS...How sad is it that I just figured out how to move the pictures so they don't all show up at the top of the post? I always wondered how Jenny did it on hers.
5 comments:
I have a request for more baby legs and dipes. In fact, I think that should be all James wears. I especially love the day glow diaper.
LOVE IT! As you know, I am a huge Babylegs fan...and thank goodness Ian doesn't mind them since Lunchmeat already has about 8 pairs. Ps- nice shirt in that top picture...hope Jamsey takes good care of it until it comes back ;)
Katy -
I just found out (from Jenny) that you could leave a comment - I've been equally neglectful of both of you. But I do read the blog and enjoy it immensely. Not quite as good as being there, but....
The baby legs and orange diaper cover are hilarious.
I'll comment from now on.
Love, mom
Somehow with all the stuff we have I have missed out on babylegs! I feel so neglectful... Glad you had such a good weekend, soon we'll be ablr to have baby dates at the museum, yay!
The baby legs are awesome! Maybe you should try them on the Schnoodle.
Post a Comment