Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Stuff

So here are some totally random, yet entertaining pictures. We bought some clothes for James awhile ago for our upcoming trip to Florida so we wanted to try them on to make sure they fit. And what good is having a baby if you can't dress them up for your own entertainment every so often? This is James' impression of his Grandpa Jim on a beach vacation. Who knew they made Hawaiian style one piece suits (no it is not a muu muu) and baby flip flops?

Next is a picture of James cracking up when Tim was singing to him. For whatever reason, he will laugh at pretty much everyone except me lately. I think I may bore him.

And finally, a picture of James and the schnoodle both looking positively chubby after James' bath tonight. I remember when I thought James would never get any baby chub! Now look at him go! We are getting Jax groomed tomorrow so I will post some after pictures. We will see if it makes him look any slimmer (Jax not the baby).

PS: Nothing makes me happier than people who comment on the blog regularly, so keep 'em coming!! Oh and a shout out to James' friend-to-be Baby O'Reilly, coming September '08! Congrats Anne and Sean!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm florida shirt may be the most hilarious picture I have ever seen! :)

Jenny said...

That hawaii suit and flip flops may be the most ridonkulous thing I've ever seen. I love it. And his expression in the last picture...when do you guys leave again?

Brynne said...

I want to see pictures of Aunt Liana and your chunky baby. This is funny too.
http://www.c00lstuff.com/1133/Do_s_and_don_ts_with_babies/

Sweet Baby James said...

Tell me about it. We got the Hawaiian outfit at the Ralph Lauren outlet for $5. Who can say no to that? Dressing up babies is pretty entertaining. He is going to love us sooo much when he gets older :-) We leave on Saturday for 1 week, and don't worry, we will bring the computer cable for the camera so there will be plenty of blog updates from FL!

Kara said...

Wow, I can totally see Big Jim in those digs! All I know is that if I had discovered baby flipflops Addi would have lived in them for the first 2 years of her life. Have fun in Florida!

Jim said...

Note to all:
Let me make it perfectly clear that I do not now own nor have I ever owned a one piece Hawaiian muumuu. That kind of rumor should be stopped right now...I also can not make widely enough known that I do want such an outfit either.

I do kind of like the pattern and yes I would wear a shirt like that - just not a muumuu.

By the way what sound do flip flops make if one can not walk? That's kind of Zin like question, isn't it?

Grandpa Jim

Jordan C said...

That's awesome. I think you lent me a skirt once that had that print on it... I'm sure it's in my bedroom at home! I should probably give it back...