Thursday, March 20, 2008

James Swimming

James went for a dip in the pool yesterday and today. He seems to enjoy it, so I think I will sign us up for swim lessons for this summer.


Dave is also trying to get Maggie to swim, altough she is not as willing as James to try it out.

We have been having a great time relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. James loves it because he can get away with wearing no clothes most of the time.

When James can find his thumb, he loves to suck on it now. He won't take a pacifier anymore, so we very well may have a thumb sucker on our hands. Hopefully he will give it up sooner than his Aunt Jenny did.

5 comments:

Gabby said...

James is awesome! It was fun hanging in Marco with him and parents and Nanny II and Dave. Hope to see you guys in the spring! Enjoy your last couple of days. Throw Maggie in the pool! Gabby.

Jim said...

Aunt Jenny didn't suck her thumb that long! Those unauthorized photos of her wedding were photoshopped!

Wish I was there the pool time with James looks very fun.

Jenny said...

Whatever, Jamsey is a genius...taking after me not only in the blond eyebrows and looks, but in the thumbsucking! I can teach him how to switch to nail-biting and obsessive gum chewing when the time comes too. And the swimming pics are cute, but he looks less than thrilled to me (perhaps another way he takes after me?)

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

That is great that he likes the water! I can't wait to take Audrina swimming... we'll do lessons with you (if she's old enough) Enjoy your last few days in the sun!

Kara said...

I don't think those cheeks could be any chubbier in that first pic! He is so precious I can't even stand it. Ps. right now I am wishing Addi's thumb would just disappear b/c she sucks it so much -- so darn cute when they are tiny, but so frustrating when their baby teeth start to buck out : )Maybe Tim can fix that for us!