
Happy 5 months to James! Here are the top 5 things you should know about James on his 5 month birthday (I saw this on Jodi's blog for Ben and thought it was cute)
1. He does not like to walk down the stairs facing out, he gets scared and holds his breath
2. He poops more than any baby. Ever.
3. He has discovered his voice and likes to squeal like a pterodactyl
4. He has started to grab onto toys and his toes (sometimes)
5. He grew eyebrows this month
9 comments:
#6. He is the cutest baby. Ever.
Happy 5 months!!
Love the eyebrows Jamsey---blond eyebrows are the best!
I signed up for a google account just so I could finally comment on how insanely cute this baby is! He looks so big in his 5 month picture, he's awesome! It looks like you're having so much fun!
I wouldn't know about the eye brows...
I thought the Feb 18th birthday shot was great. This month's is down right ridiculously cute.
Aww, thanks for the nice comments! I think he is cute too, but I am biased, so I am glad I am not alone! Anne-I am so happy you can comment now!
Hey Mom, Dad, & James-
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Wish I were there with you. Maybe someday you'll fly me out like Maggie. Hurry home! -Jax
I read your blog too! James is adorable. I love the pictures of the two of you in the water at sunset. Maybe the boys will meet one day--in San Diego perhaps?
Happy Five Months!!!!! (just a day late)
Miss you baby! (and your parents too, I guess)
LOVE
Auntie Paula
Post a Comment