Sunday, March 30, 2008

Grandpa Jim




James enjoyed hanging out with his name-sake this weekend. It was really nice out on Saturday so we went to the park and spent the rest of the weekend eating lots of food and just hanging out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... that is ONE CUTE BABY!!! Little James is getting so big. Love the pictures. I'll have to visit your blog more often. Give him a big kiss from Auntie Kellie...

Miss you guys!

Kara said...

Is Grandpa Jim already teaching baby James the intricacies of wine tasting? They both look so much alike, I love it!

Brynne said...

James is his Grandpa's Mini-Me. And what were you doing to make him crack up so hard?

The O'Reillys said...

Those pictures are so great! James and your dad look like they've never been happier in their lives!

Jordan C said...

JIM BOB!!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Great pictures! Your Dad looks so happy, I'm so glad he made it out!