Wednesday, March 5, 2008

James' new favorite hobby







Lately James is constantly blowing bubbles, drooling, and sucking on his fists. Lord, I hope this is not the signs of teething. I will be happy if he follows in his cousin's footsteps and doesn't get any teeth until he is a year old. I would also like to give a shout out to my new favorite blog, http://www.55firstdates.com/ Although I can not divulge the true identity of the blogger Patty, it is a hiarious read-especially for those who are single and dating, which I am obviously not, but I still enjoy it. No other real James news, but he has been asleep on my lap for going on 2 hours and I am blogging to pass the time :-) We are having a lazy pajama day today, it is cold and snowy. We are ready for spring!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

First he was a Republican in his sweater vest, now you're dressing him like a hillbilly in his overalls and no shirt. Or maybe like a New Kid on the Block. Put one strap down... :)

Brynne said...

Jenny stole my comment. I was going to make fun of the overalls and no shirt too... do they make wife beaters in 3-6M? Can't wait to see you this weekend! Do I have to share the baby with Laura?

Sweet Baby James said...

Boo to both of you. No shirt+overalls=awesome.

Jordan C said...

I definitely think it's awesome! It's very Orphan Annie of him...I'm pretty sure the boys who were mean to Sandy in the streets didn't have shirts under their overalls! :-)