Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weber Elementary-The New Class

This week we have had 2 playdates with girls I have been friends with since elementary school and their kids. It is pretty awesome to have so many people that I grew up with that have kids the same age as James and/or Cormac. On Tuesday we went swimming with Lacey, Tonia, Holland, Erin and all of their respective kiddos. Here are Augustino, Kellen and Cormac. This is as good as it gets with 3 mobile babies.
The Nichols and Sungy boys. I think even if you couldn't see their faces, you would be able to tell which boy belonged to which family by skin tone alone. Ha!
 Taking a swimming break to eat lunch with Alec and Audrina.
 Back for more swimming with Riley and Alec after lunch.

Today we met back up with Erin and her boys and with Christy Schuster and her two kids. I had not seen Christy since high school and had so much fun seeing her and meeting her kids. Her son Teddy fit in perfectly with Alec and James and they all got along great. I didn not hear one argument or tantrum all day, which is pretty amazing for three 3 year olds.
Lily, Cormac, and Charlie. These 3 babies look so much like their mamas, I should have gotten us in the picture too!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG- that last picture is killing me! Love that you girls got together. :)