Sunday, July 17, 2011

Florida

Mac and I spent 4 days last weekend in Marco Island with my mom, Uncle Mark, Aunt Wendy, my cousin Leo and her best friend, Juliette. They had gone to Harry Potter World in Orlando and then drove down and met Macky and I in Marco where Tim's parents were nice enough to let us use their house. Mac was a great traveler and I had a really nice time with my family. I was nervous about going to Florida in July, but the weather was fantastic. We spent every morning on the beach and a lot of time in the pool. Here are some photos that Mark took while we were there.




I hadn't seen Leo in a couple of years and had so much fun seeing how much she has grown and meeting her friend Juliette (who LOVED Mac). James enjoyed his time with Tim and his Mimi, but was ready for Mac and I to get home. It was the longest I had ever been away from James and while I enjoyed going 4 days not hearing a 3 year old tantrum, I missed him like crazy. It was good to have our little family of 4 together again :-)

No comments: