Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Two Handsome Boys

*****Here is the link to the slideshow of all of Cormac's newborn pics: http://www.vibrantlifephotography.com/slideshows/Cormac (have your volume on) *******
James is settling into being a big brother much better this week. Now that all of the excitement of visitors and house guests has settled down he is back to his normal self, which is quite a relief. He wants to know where his baby is at all times and today for the first time he told me, "Mama, I love my baby so much." Awwww. Today was school picture day for James so he got to get dressed up in his new outfit from Ama and Grampa. I think he looked pretty handsome and can't wait to order the cheesy school picture that the photographer took.
Our little Oompa Loompa. Mac is still pretty orange from jaundice, but hopefully he will have a normal skin tone soon. He wore an all orange outfit the other day and it was not so flattering. I think green is a little better.
James likes to touch Mac's nose anytime he helps to hold him.
We had a photographer come to the house to take newborn photos of Mac last week. She posted a sneak peak on her blog and hopefully the rest will be ready soon, I can't wait to see them! The heat in the house was cranked up to 85 and between that and a space heater to keep Mac cozy, I was a gross sweaty mess. So I hate how I look in the family pic, but at least we got some sweet squishy ones of Mac which was the goal. You can see the sneak peak at:
www.vibrantlifephotography.com/blog/
It is funny, the picture of him in the cream hat looks nothing like him. We couldn't pick that photo out of a line up as being of Mac. But the rest totally capture his squinchiness perfectly and we love them!

4 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

Good job being a big brother! The sneak peak at Mac's photos were great. I liked the first one best.

The O'Reillys said...

Oh, goody, my computer is letting me comment :) James looks great in his school picture clothes, love the vest! And I think that picture of Mac in the green looks just like James as a baby!

Tonia said...

Kellen is jealous of Mac's hats - I finally ordered him one from Boden after realizing that hoodies aren't going to cut it this winter : ) Mac's back rolls are so cute in the newborn pics and you look great in the family picture, wouldn't even know you just had a baby!

Kara said...

So so so so so cute! I love the gray hat pic the best -- his little squishy face is to die for! Wow, James looks so old -- I love his vest, very stylish.