Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Preview

We took advantage of the nice weather last weekend and the fact that everyone was willing to try on their costumes to do a little Halloween dress rehearsal. James picked out everyone's costumes this year. Actually his first choice for himself was Bulstrode the Barge, but we convinced him that a barge might be a difficult costime to pull off. His second choice was a John Deere tractor. We were in Baby Gap one day back in September and James saw the cow costume and just had to have it for Baby He-Who. How could I say no? Jax's pig costume was found at Pet's Mart and completed the farm theme. I think they all look pretty darn cute. Props to my dad and Tim for making the tractor, complete with working headlights and a smoke stack (exhaust pipe?) to put candy in.

We are looking forward to the annual Halloween Parade in the Mont on Saturday. We will see how far James will make it along the parade route before Tim ends up carrying the tractor and/or the farmer. Happy Halloween week!

5 comments:

Tonia said...

Cute theme James! The tractor is awesome and I love the pipe for candy - very creative. I almost got a Gap Halloween baby ensemble for Kellen...they are so cute and wearable after Halloween. If Petsmart doesn't meet all of Jax's Halloween needs in the future, petedge.com has good stuff.

Grampa Jim said...

I'd love to join you guys for Halloween in the Mont. My goal is to be able to take my grandkids (all of them) trick or treating.

Erin Sungy said...

Are you kidding me with that family shot? I have to say I think pathetic looking Jax might be my favorite! Nice work on the tractor - it looks great!

Lacey said...

Adorable! I love that Mac slept through it all! And Jax now has to wear a pig costume because he has lost so much weight and cannot pull it off by himself!

But where are you and Tim? We'll need a full family shot!

Kara said...

Seriously, that is so cute! I love the tractor costume so much -- the working headlights are insanely awesome! Mac is an adorable baby cow.