We had a busy week with lots of visitors and trying to find some return to James' normal routine. My mom was here all week taking care of everything around the house so that Tim and I could focus 100% on James and Mac, which was wonderful. She left this morning and left both of our freezers fully stocked with meals, so hopefully we won't fall apart now that we are on our own. James is still having a difficult time adjusting to everything. He loves Mac and calls him, "My baby" but is an absolute roller coaster of emotions. I think a lot of it is typical 3 year old behavior just amplified by having a new baby in the house. Here are our matching piratey boys getting ready for bed one night.
5 comments:
I love it- especially that he's wearing Z's clothes! I'm sorry Jamsey is having a hard time- it is such a major transition. Love to all of you- and Mel is a genius with the mustache.
Mac is so darn cute and before you know it James and Mac will be best buds. Mae already prefers Miles to anyone and he can make her smile and laugh just by looking in her direction.
AMA is already missing her kids.
Thinking about how hard it is for James right now breaks my heart.
I love Mac's fuzzy newborn head. The picture of you and Lacey with the kiddos is great.
Addi was the same way when Maren was born -- and now they are best buddies! It will be too cute to see James and Mac playing together someday. Cormac's cheeks look so moochable.
Post a Comment