Sunday, October 3, 2010

James' 3rd Birthday Party

I decided to plan James' birthday party early in hopes that we could have it before Baby He-Who was born. Well luckily He-Who cooperated and this morning we celebrated James turning 3 with a few close friends at a local farm. James said he wanted a tractor party, so I figured what better place than a farm? And not having to clean my house or entertain 2 and 3 year olds was a major perk as well. It was very laid back and the weather was perfect. James had a great time and hopefully all his friends did too! Here is the birthday boy on a tractor!
Checking out the goats with Taylor.
The happy family with Baby He-Who ready to bust out at anytime now.
Posing with his chocolate tractor cake-his only request for the party.
Going for a pony ride.
Feeding some animals with Drina and George.
Ready to sing Happy Birthday.
Cake time!
Walking with some of his buddies-Chloe, Colin and Taylor.
Playing in the hay bales.
The birthday crew ready for a hay ride out to the fields.
Saying hi to the horses after the hay ride.
One last tractor picture before heading home.
We had a wonderful morning at the farm. Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate James turning 3. We are so lucky to have such great friends who have kiddos James' same age!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy early birthday sweet James! Wish we could have partied hearty at the farm with you. Xoxoxoxo

Tonia said...

What a perfect party and I wish I could have some cake! I need to get you your diapers before Baby He-Who arrives!

diana said...

What a wonderful birthday party - glad He-Who cooperated! Happy early birthday James - I love you!

Grampa Jim said...

Wow do we wish we had been there. Happy birthday James!

Little Miss Nelson said...

What a great party! We were so sad that we had to miss it, but will definitely make it up to the birthday boy. It looked like a perfect day for the farm and I love the tractor theme. Happy early birthday Bubba James!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday James!!! He could not be any cuter and the cake looks amazing

Erin Sungy said...

Happy, happy b-day James!! We think your party looked terrific and we are so sad we weren't there to help you celebrate the big 3!!! Lots of love from IL.