They are so cute! I love them!
James looks adorable in his new shirt, I hope it fits him through Christmas! Like I said on Jennys blog, I really love the pic of them holding hands. I wish my kids had cousins!
More bell!
As a witness to the photo shoots I am eagerly awaiting the two hour documentary "The making of Twinsy Christmas photos"...it was quite the production.
They are lucky to have each other :) Also, could they be any more cute?
Seriously love Zephyr's eye roll in the last picture. She's so over it. She looks about 13.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are so cute! I love them!
James looks adorable in his new shirt, I hope it fits him through Christmas! Like I said on Jennys blog, I really love the pic of them holding hands. I wish my kids had cousins!
More bell!
As a witness to the photo shoots I am eagerly awaiting the two hour documentary "The making of Twinsy Christmas photos"...it was quite the production.
They are lucky to have each other :) Also, could they be any more cute?
Seriously love Zephyr's eye roll in the last picture. She's so over it. She looks about 13.
Post a Comment