Not pictured: James nude wearing oven mitts, a cowboy hat and Tim's shoes while playing in his kitchen.
Now that James talks so much, he is even more hilarious to be around than he was before. Here are a few examples of his random toddler hilariousness from this week.
Scene #1: Playing with George and patting him somewhat aggressively on the back.
Me: Remember James, we don't hit people or animals.
James: I hit a moo cow?
Me: No James you can't hit a moo cow, no hitting people or animals.
James: Hit a goat?
Me: No James you can't hit a goat either, that is an animal.
James: I hold a goat?
Me: Sure James.
Scene #2- At the park with Lacey, Audrina and Jax.
James: I can poop on Jax.
Me: Please don't poop on Jax.
James turning around and bending over aiming his butt at Jax: Poop! Poop!
Lacey decided pretending to poop on pets must be a boy thing.
Scene #3: Me cutting up apples for James' snack
James singing: Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur........low, low, low, low, low, low, low.
Scene #4: Out to lunch with Bess for her birthday
Me: James, you should sing the happy birthday song to Bess!
James: Happy Birthday to hot dog! Happy Birthday to hot dog!
Oh James, you are definitely your father's child. But even cuter :-)

4 comments:
Zephyr finds pretending to poop on things (while making a big fart noise) hilarious, so I think it's a Fererro thing, not a boy thing.
Tell Jamsey to get ready- he has to teach Zephyr to talk this next week!
I've told James' story about hitting moo cows and goats to a couple people already - that was so funny!
That is awesome! Addi likes to run after Henri on walks and pretend to pee on Henri's pee. Kids are so weird :)
Jenny, I beg your pardon. I don't think it's a Fererro thing. Must be from your mother's side of the family.
Post a Comment