Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful

We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, friends, and food this year.  We all had so much to be thankful for this year.  Here are a few things that James is thankful for:
Having plenty of people willing to read to him



Walks to the park

Cherry tomatoes (and new friends named Alice) 
Pie
Eating in general

Family



And having a cousin his age to play with


We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

And I'm thankful for my two grand kids - James & Zephyr. Now I really get what this holiday is all about.

Jill said...

Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving :) Miles is in love with the picture of James and Zephyr on the tractor.

Anonymous said...

Alice was excited to make the blog. He misses James and Zephyr already because I usually get up and leave when he tries to read to me :)