Thursday, November 12, 2009

Who loves the new banner?

This is what happens when Tim has a meeting late and I have already watched Vampire Diaries and am waiting for him to watch Project Runway. I really need a hobby. Although I did make it to yoga for the 2nd time this week tonight. Woot! But seriously, who loves the new banner?!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Me!

Kelsey said...

I do!

Erin Sungy said...

Love it...I need lessons on blog renovation.

The O'Reillys said...

I do!

The Haley's said...

I really do! How did you do it? I can't even get a picture there...

GRP said...

I like it too. I am telling you, you Fererro girls are something!You have a hobby, Katy, making things beautiful. Love, Grace Pierson

The Icklers said...

Loves it . . . when are we going to hang out again? Miss you guys :)

diana said...

I likewise love it.

Jill said...

I have a new hobby for you.....making my blog look as good as yours :)

Little Miss Nelson said...

Seriously best banner blog ever! I second Erin, you really need to start a class for those of us in need of blog beautification. Let me know when I can enroll.

Anonymous said...

Love.
Also, I would like to comment on Tim's preschool blog appearance and give him two thumbs up. I enjoyed it.