James was super excited to hear that his Grandpa was spending the night with us tonight. As we were cooking dinner, he pulled his stool over to the window and kept a watch out for about half an hour for my dad to get here. When he finally pulled up, James started waving like crazy and jumped off the stool and shouted, "Hooray!" He then greeted Grandpa at the door with what I call the Happy Grandpa Dance. I should have gotten a video of it, but believe me when I say it was adorable.
Grandpa brought James a John Deere hat to go with his birthday tractor. As most people do, he grossly under estimated the size of James' enormous head. James made it work anyway.

If you want to read about how awesome Tim is, click here.
8 comments:
Um, Tim is awesome. That is such a nice blog about him - is that the school you want James to go to?
Ha ha! Watch out KT, that Montessori teacher has the hots for Tim!
I'm afraid James has set the bar too high for grandchildren greetings. I can pretty much guarantee that Z will disappoint them with a less exuberant greeting.
No, we are sending him to a different school, but after reading that rave review I feel like we should send James there!
Tim is pretty cool!
Is it just me is the peace sign image contradictory to the John Deer tractor image? I thought it was funny anyway.
I've always thought Tim was awesome - and I wish he took adult patients too!
Is James practicing his Happy Ama Dance yet?
Tonia - keep in mind he is a Boulder county farmer.
And by the way congratulations!
Good point Jim and thanks!
Wow, Grandpa Jim is one lucky guy to have his own special greeting dance! I love the tiny hat :)
Tim is totally awesome! We will bring Addi to come and see him for a cleaning. KT - even though the teacher totally has the hots for Tim, you are way hotter, so no worries.
Post a Comment