Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend we enjoyed spending a lot of time outside because the weather was amazing and it is supposed to snow this week.  We went to Boulder and played at Chataqua Park and tried unsuccessfully to get a good picture of me and James.  He wanted nothing to do with me and everything to do with Tim.  Example #1:
Example #2
Having fun with dad on the swings.
Loving on his schnoodle.
Loving the bath.
Helping with yard work.  I knew having a kid would come in handy, I can't wait to teach him how to pull weeds.

James had his first ever ice cream cone today.  They have baby cones at our favorite ice cream shop which consists of about 2 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream in a miniature cone.
At first he was not so sure....
But he quickly got the hang of it and enjoyed every last drop!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Ha, you updated this as I was looking at it! Looks like a nice weekend. The weather was so nice but our yard can't wait for the snow/rain tomorrow.

The Icklers said...

I love baby ice cream cone pics! His face is so happy! Sorry James wouldn't cooperate for Mommy baby pics -- maybe next time, huh?

Jenny said...

1. I ADORE his jolly roger shants.
2. Your face in the first pic is hilarious.
3. Promise me you won't make him pull weeds. That is the only chore I have always sworn I would never make my kids do- don't you have wretched memories of weeding all the effing rocks in our yard growing up? I still frown when I think of weeding...or white quartz rocks. Gah.
4. Z is officially dairy sensitive, so she is jealous of Jamsey's ice cream cone. That is, if her parents would ever let her have sugar. Maybe in 10 years she can try some dairy free ice cream.

Erin Sungy said...

Glad to know that Alec isn't the only toddler w/ a daddy obsession. I can so relate w/ the sad mommy face. Also, love James' pants. I think we need to have a shopping playdate soon.