James and I spent the weekend in San Diego with Jenny, Ian, and Zephyr. It was great to see them and to have James and Zephyr play together. Keeping with the tradition of one of them being sick whenever they are together, poor Z had a nasty stomach virus half of our trip and was a pukey pathetic mess. Poor thing. Regardless, James had a great time playing with new toys, playing outside, and going to the beach. He and Zephyr really seemed to like each other and would fuss and sign for more when one of them left the room that the other one was in. Here are a crap load of pictures from our weekend. James loved the fruit trees in their backyard and by the time he left, I think all fruit at James' height had somehow vanished from the trees. He thought the lemons were balls, and thought a ball tree was about the best invention ever.
Chillaxin with Uncle EE and Pseudo Uncle TT.
4 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures - I bet James did love the "ball" tree! Glad you had a good visit, despite Z's pukiness. Maybe in August they'll both be healthy at the same time.
That looks like such a fun trip!! I love how much Jamesy looks like Jenny and I love the picture of his tiny toes in the sand! He and Zephyr are so sweet together!
Yay! We loved having you visit and I'm glad Jamsey didn't catch Z's evil stomach bug. She is a pitiful monkey. Tell James he can come play with our ball tree anytime.
Ok.I am the mother of Miles and I feel like I need to explain his horrendous outfit (not that anyone cares). He is wearing Z's pants because his were wet and I really don't have an explanation for his hat other than it is the only sun hat I could find that fits. It was great to see you both, James is the best. His laugh was hilarious.
Post a Comment