Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Parade

The weather was perfect today, so we went up to Ft Collins for the St Patrick's Day Parade with Steve, Amberly, and Taylor.  James wasn't so sure about the parade at first, but a few floats in and he was waving and clapping to everyone that passed.  His favorite were the dogs and horses of course.
The cutest part of the day was Taylor and James in their matching shirts (which was not even planned).
Getting a better view of things from Dad's shoulders.

Checking things out with Papa.
Front row with Taylor.
We got our own personal bagpipe concert during lunch after the parade.  James was a fan.

3 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that picture of the kids on their dad's shoulders, it is way too sweet.

Erin Sungy said...

I love the pic of the cousins holding hands - they are SO cute! Happy St. Patty's Day James.

Jenny said...

I think it is odd that you and Amberly bought the same random shirts for the kiddos. Odd but awesome.

And am I the only one who noticed that Jamsey looks completely suspicious and/or disgruntled in every picture? Was he worried about those wily leprechauns?

Love the post. You guys are a festive family.