Today James and I spent the day with Anne and George and Michelle and Isabelle. Anne and Michelle both taught 4th grade with me at Swanson, but babies were contagious so we all stay at home now. It was 75 degrees today in Denver(!), so we went for a long walk with the babies to the park and out to lunch. Here is the only shot we could get of all 3 of them. Belle is just 5 weeks old and George is 5 1/2 months old, so James is the old man of the group.
James' favorite activity was all of the ride on bouncy toys, he wanted to ride all of them over and over.
3 comments:
I'm so excited you are posting so many pictures this week...its giving me something to do while I'm "actively proctoring."
We had so much fun today - I love that we all have our babies now!
Ummm, shouldn't this post be titled "Wednesday"?
Post a Comment