Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Cuteness

James loves the dog in the yard behind us.  He looks for it out the back door, and waves whenever he sees it.  When we are outside and the dog is too, James will sit and watch the dog forever.  Here he is showing me where the dog is.
Trying out sidewalk chalk for the first time.
Trying to walk Jax, but he was upset the neighbor dog couldn't come too.
Panting after seeing the neighbor dog out the backdoor.  He pants and signs dog whenever he sees a dog.


Reading with Grampa.  He has gotten to see Grampa all week!
Yesterday morning, James was pushing the stools around the house.  He wanted to push me around, but I was too heavy, so he settled for the dog.  They both were thoroughly entertained by it.

7 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

James and Jax are sooo cute! I especially love that the schnoodle allows James to push him around on the stool...anything to avoid walking :)

The O'Reillys said...

Those pictures of Jax being pushed around are so funny!! I love how he's just relaxing, enjoying the ride.

Jenny said...

I love the pictures of lazy Jax being pushed around by Jamsey. What a tolerant dog! I also LOVE James' knit cap with the bill.

Brynne said...

The panting is my absolute favorite thing in the world.

diana said...

I'm not sure that I could push Jax around the house on a stool - James is a strong little guy.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty hilarious that Jax has his own chauffeur. Too bad you can't yet teach James to say "Where to, mister?"

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Lazy Jax, Cute James!