Tonight James thought that playing fetch with Jax was literally the funniest thing in the world. He could not stop laughing anytime we threw the ball to Jax. This went on for about 20 minutes. Cutest. Thing. Ever. (if you listen carefully at the end of the video, you can hear James' heavy mouth breathing that is his new borderling creepy thing to do)
6 comments:
Zephyr says hello to her Darth Vader cousin.
The sound of him laughing makes my day.
As a fellow mouth breather I take offense on behalf of myself and James for your "borderling creepy" comment : ) That laugh video is contagious -- it made me and Addi laugh too!
It is impossible not to smile and laugh along with James when you watch that clip.
Tell him he made his Grampa Jim's day, too. Best thing to happen all day.
Greetings from Amsterdam! The Dutch won't let me view the video of James, so I will have to watch it when I get back. Maybe if they knew I was one of them...
The picture of James posed on the chair made me laugh because it reminded me of George from Seinfeld on the couch photoshoot.
I can't believe how much he has grown since Jenny's babyshower! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment