He was pretty pleased with himself:That night when James woke up to eat for the first time, I took off his jammies because he was all sweaty. The next morning when he woke up, this is what he looked like in his crib:
He only had the diaper halfway off, but he still managed to pee all over his crib. Awesome. And as you can see, he was not amused I laughed at him and decided to take his picture before singing him his good morning song. Don't worry, 2 seconds later he was all smiles as soon as he heard his song. I guess jammies aren't optional anymore. I wonder how long before he learns to take those off too? He has always loved being naked.
6 comments:
The trick is side snap diapers. Or always put a cover on him. Those AIO's are too easy to take off! Rascally Jamsey...
I hate snaps. Just wait until Z is more squirmy/mobile. It is quite a task to get a side snap dipe on him now. He has plenty though. AIO's are still my favorite even though they are easy to get off.
Maybe an Old School solution might work...diaper pins.
I love side snap dipes when we aren't using prefolds. She is super squirmy already but I have a grip of steel ;)
Dad is right though- diaper pinned prefolds would be hard to wiggle out of if you get the dipe on tight enough. I can send you a link with pinning instructions if you want.
Hahaha! I love your "awesome" comments. That is how I feel during the day when Addi does something utterly ridiculus! Ps I love that James is a literal nudist : )
Great trick James! ...just don't teach Audrina!
Post a Comment