Monday, June 23, 2008

Buddies

With cousin Matt -not a great picture of James, but it is Matt's goal to make the blog so I have to oblige :-)
Giving cousin Taylor a hug-we tried to take more pictures but James found that red hair to be irresistable and kept pulling it. Taylor was a very good sport about it, she has mutual feelings for James' feet.
With Dad, Uncle Steve, and Taylor
Grandma Fererro on her last day in Denver and James channeling Jaba the Hut
Hanging with Audrina-James kept trying to grab her face (big surprise) so we had to put them on opposite sides of the chair. I think this picture does a good job of showing how giant James' head is compared to the average baby.And just because, James modeling his 4th of July outfit. (shorts and shirt size 3-6 month and too big, hat size 12-24 month and just right-poor big headed baby) And for those in the market for patriotic baby outfits-this whole outfit is from Osh Kosh and was $13!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute 4th outfit...but you've gotta lay off the plaid! ;)

Grampa Jim said...

I vote in favor of the plaid. I love having one grand child in tie dyes and one in plaid....it's a cosmic balance thing I guess.