At breakfast with Jordan and Robbie on Sunday before going to meet Riley. We will hopefully get a picture of James and Riley to post soon!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sitting, sitting and more sitting
James like to practice his new skill at every chance he gets. He is getting pretty good, and can last for awhile before he topples over. His desire to sit up has also caused him to become a better roller. He used to only roll from his tummy to back, but now he rolls from back to tummy and tummy to back all the time. I think he is trying to figure out how to get into a sitting position on his own. He doesn't like to lay down and play with his toys anymore, he has to be sitting up. This weekend James got to see his Grandpa Jim, Jordan and Robbie who were in town from NYC, and his new friend Riley-Holland and Kris Nelson's new baby girl.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to see him sit up! Call me and lets hang out!
Too cute...I think he looks like me in a few of those pictures (well my baby pictures at least)!
James looks so cute! I'm so impressed!
yay! we made the blog! we had so much fun seeing you guys, and seeing James!
Post a Comment