Today was the last day of school at Swanson so I took James to the end of the year picnic so we could see my students. James has quite a following among 4th graders:
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I called my lawyer so we can get a contract together for James. I'll take my %10 and a piece of all residuals. I'll have my people call your people. Laura LMC Agency
Dr. Laura - Sweet Baby James Inc. is a wholely owned subsidiary of his parent corporation which in turn is a part of the Nichols-Fererro Group. Dave Nichols and I are "grandfathered in" as his official agents for all commercial exploitation. Your people will have to deal with our people and I think that 10% is subject to negotiation.....
6 comments:
Whomever says there are no cute boy's clothes certainly hasn't met James. Toot toot for Summer!
Zephyr says that she wants that entire outfit when Jamsey is done with it!
I called my lawyer so we can get a contract together for James. I'll take my %10 and a piece of all residuals. I'll have my people call your people.
Laura
LMC Agency
I set up a new account so I could post - we'll see how long this one lasts! The last picture of you and James together is great!
Dr. Laura - Sweet Baby James Inc. is a wholely owned subsidiary of his parent corporation which in turn is a part of the Nichols-Fererro Group. Dave Nichols and I are "grandfathered in" as his official agents for all commercial exploitation. Your people will have to deal with our people and I think that 10% is subject to negotiation.....
Post a Comment