Wednesday, May 28, 2008

3rd Anniversary

May 28, 2005:
May 28, 2008...a lot has changed in 3 years! Here is James modeling some new clothes he got today. Who doesn't love terry cloth jogging suits?: James naked with the flowers that Tim got me for our anniversary:
Finally chunky enough for baby legs!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary from your matron of honor! I love the babylegs...lucky for Jamsey there are about 5 pairs coming his way. And I may be biased, but I think he seriously looks like my baby pictures, especially the shot of him in his brown hat. Love the new clothes.

Grampa Jim said...

Happy Anniversary from the father of the bride! I agree with the matron of honor...he does favor you, Jenny.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry I completely forgot yesterday when we were on the phone!

Jenny, I've said from the first pics that James looks like you... maybe Z will look like KT?

Love the BabyLegs, I've broken down and purchased a couple of pairs for Audrina.. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Looks like James is pretty comfortable in front of the camera. You have a nice husband to buy you flowers, the only flowers Alex ever bought for me were dead! :) (long story)