James and I got to Houston on Thursday. We are staying here while Tim is in Washington DC for a dental convention. My grandparents are also here so James gets to see his Great Grandparents for the second time. It is pretty hot so today we went swimming. James seemed to enjoy it even more than when he went in Florida. He splashed around and laughed at his Grandma. I don't know if it because he was enjoying himself or because she just looks funny in a swimsuit :-) James also had to rock his cabana style one piece so that he could match his Grandpa Jim.
2 comments:
Jim and James matching outfits, I love it! Can we see a full body shot or your dad in his cabana jumper and matching flip-flops?
That's great that James loves the water, I bet it's really fun to play with him in the pool.
I love the pic of Dad and Jamsey. We wish we could be there too- looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment