Sunday, May 18, 2008

7 Months!

Well another month has passed for James. His 6th month was the quickest yet and full of new milestones. Here are the top 7 things you should know about James on his 7 month birthday:

1. He can now sit up like a champ

2. He is eating food now, but still likes his milk the best

3. Knock on wood.....his sleep seems to be improving-FINALLY!

4. He loves to smile at his Dad more than anyone else

5. He chews on his fingers constantly

6. He has started to practice drinking out of a sippy cup

7. James loves to play with the big bouncy balls at Book Babies-he gets mad when it is time to go and we put them away.


Here is a picture of the shadow box we had made for James. It has all things that start with the letter J- Jolly Roger, a jack-in-the-box and jelly beans. I think it turned out pretty cute. We stole the idea from Melanie who had one made for Z. We are pretty un-original around here and steal everyone else's good ideas. A local artist, Porkschop Scotty made the shadow boxes (we also have a tooth one in our bathroom you might have seen) Check out his website at:

4 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

Happy Birthday James!
We're looking forward to seeing you in a few days....

Jill said...

James is so cute! He is a perfect mix of you and Tim. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Anonymous said...

Yea James! I love your shadow box too, and actually I copied you because I first saw your tooth box and wanted one for myself. Zephyr said to tell you hi.

Jenny said...

happy 7 months Jamsey! You keep getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see you in August and introduce you to Zephyr. You can show her how to sit up and pose for pictures and she can show you how to rock a mohawk.