This was the 5th year Holland and Kris hosted a Santa party for all of us. This year it was a pancake breakfast and the kids all came in their pajamas. We had a great time and the kids all looked so cute in their Christmas pj's. Before Santa showed up, I found Audrina reading to James and Riley, which I thought was about the cutest thing ever.
James checking out Santa from afar.James was eager to sit on Santa's lap and Mac was eager to eat pancakes. Just as it was James' turn with Santa, Mac shoved an entire pancake in his mouth. So I ended up with this gem of a Santa picture.
All the kids eating-the party has grown!
If there are books to read, my boys will find them.
Of course, Holland and I had to get a picture of the Nichols/Nelson crew in their cute pajamas. I mean, does it get any cuter than Santa suit jammies?!
What a fun holiday tradition and one we all look forward to every year! I personally can't wait until they are in junior high and we are still forcing them into wearing matching pajamas and sitting on Santa's lap and posing for group photos.




No comments:
Post a Comment