Thursday, October 11, 2012

2 Years Old!


2 months ago, I didn't even think I would be able to do a 2 year interview for Mac because he was barely saying anything (besides awesome). But his speech has really taken off. Although he isn't reciting the alphabet and singing multiple songs like James was at 2, I think he is doing pretty awesome (as he would say) for a newly 2 year old! Clearly his favorite words are ham and awesome. He has named all his stuffed animals and little guys, Ham, and often refers to himself as Ham as well. The fact that he said he was 2 in this video is pretty impressive, because he almost always says he is 8. I should get a video of him counting to 10, it is pretty hilarious and involves lots of very enthusiastic 8's. Mac makes us all laugh every single day, we love him so much.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yellow is my favorite sport, too.

Tonia said...

Awwww, that is so cute. He did very well answering your questions!

Erin Sungy said...

Are you kidding me with the ham? I love it, reminds me of Alec and saying sausage. I want to call Mac ham:)