Mac did something with the wireless mouse to our computer last week and I have finally given up hope on finding it and bought a new one today, so I have lots of blogging to catch up on! James ended his school year last week. He loves going to Bella Vita so much and I am so happy to have found such a wonderful school for him so close to home. This year he made a lot of new friends, worked on reading, helped to take care of the school's garden, took both Music and Science class and did all sorts of interesting projects. They had a "graduation" and end of year celebration and art show last Friday.
Look at my big kid!
Here he was on the first day of the school year back in September.
Here is the whole school performing their songs. The kids moving onto Kindergarten in the fall are sitting up front with crowns. They wrote and sang a special graduation song that made me tear up. I am so glad James has one more year before he is one of those big graduating kids!The students had been working on a long term project of recycled art and there was an art show with all their finished pieces to look at after the performance. They took a field trip to an art gallery this spring that had recycled art pieces where they took photos for inspiration and then they collected items from home to bring into school. James created a pretty cool car.
Here he is checking out his friends' art pieces.
We are pretty excited that summer is officially here. James is signed up for a few summer camps and t-ball and besides that will be spending a lot of time with me and Mac at the pool, playing with friends, and of course, building with Legos.





4 comments:
James looks so grown up now! Happy Summer : )
James is soo tall and lanky. I wonder if he'll still fit in my lap?
Now that you've replaced it, the old mouse should turn up any minute!
I love your first day/last day pics (which is why I stole it for my blog too)I can't get over how much James has changed this past school year! We can't wait to hang out with you guys this summer!
Post a Comment