We had a great Memorial Day Weekend. We had dinner with friends, went to Kellen and Auggie's 2nd birthday parties, celebrated our anniversary, and still had time for fun at home. We stayed in Denver and got a babysitter at the condo so Tim and I could celebrate our 7th Anniversary on Sunday night. I wanted a picture of us, and this is what we got from James. Clearly, he is a natural photographer.
We opted for a self-portrait instead.

And an iPhone picture after dinner at Bistro Vendome. Delicious! I had perfect mussels as an appetizer and the best gnocchi I have ever tasted for dinner.
I got Tim a bike a couple of years ago and lately have been wishing that we could all go on bike rides together, so Tim got me a bike and surprised me with it last weekend. We all rode to the Farmer's Market as our first family bike ride together. Tim got stuck with the job of towing 60 lbs of child and almost died coming back up the hill on Sunset. My ride was much more enjoyable.
We also rode to Golden Ponds one evening after dinner. Here is Mac waving at the ducks.
James brought his fishing pole and gave it a try sans bait. He didn't catch anything, but had fun casting and reeling it back in.
Mac has been a very advanced teether and is already working on his 2 year molars. We have been spoiling him with lots and lots of posicles to chew on.









4 comments:
James may one day rival you as the family photographer!
Popsicles are better than rubbing his gums with bourbon, I suppose.
So what does your bike look like? And can't Jamsey ride on his own with you guys? Then Tim only has to haul Macky.
My bike is pink and grey (James picked it out). James rides around the neighborhood with us, but these were long rides with major hills and crossing major streets. He isn't that skilled yet, and to be honest is pretty much the laziest kid ever.
Post a Comment