Saturday, June 2, 2012

Big Kid Bike

James has been awesome at his Strider balance bike since last summer. He rides it to and from school and the park and rides it in the morning when I jog with Mac in the stroller. He has gotten so good at balancing on it that I wanted him to try a bike with pedals (no training wheels) to see how he did. We were at the Haley's house last weekend and we put James on John's old bike, gave him a push and told him to start pedaling, and that was all it took! I was so impressed that he could ride a bike the first time he tried with no training wheels. This little bike is on loan for now, but I think some big kid bike shopping is in our future.


1 comment:

Grampa Jim said...

O yeah, James definitely needs a big boy bike.