Monday, February 21, 2011

Surprise!

We flew into Houston on Thursday afternoon to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday. When my dad got home from work that night, James ran and greeted him at the door. Do you think he was surprised?!
We had a great weekend filled with family, food, fun and more food. My Uncle Mark, Jenny, Ian and ZP and my Grandparents were also all there. James had a great time with everyone and enjoyed the warm weather.
Mac was generally pretty adorable and sleepless.
I have about a zillion photos to go through, but here is a pretty decent group shot of everyone besides Macky.
I had a great birthday weekend with my dad and am so glad we were able to pull off the surprise!

7 comments:

Tonia said...

These pictures make me anxious for warm weather! What a fun weekend, Happy Birthday to you and your dad. PS - J.D., Alison, Haylie, and the twins are moving to Katy, TX next week. My brother is chasing a job in the oil industry.

Little Miss Nelson said...

How fun! What a great surprise, your dad's expression is priceless. I'm so glad you guys had fun family birthday weekend, I'm definitely jealous of the warm weather down there too. Happy birthday to you both!

laura! said...

I had to enlarge the pic of your dad, so funny!!

Grampa Jim said...

all I can say is thank you!

Jill said...

Such a fun way to celebrate and the look on your dad's face is the best

Kara said...

How sweet of you all! What a great b-day surprise!

melvan said...

The picture of your dad's face is the best...it was good timing!

Mac has such a great smile!!!