Mac had his 4 month well baby visit today and once again surprised us all by not being as fat as we thought. Even the nurse was shocked that he didn't weigh more. I guess those giant cheeks are deceiving. His official 4 month stats are: 14 lbs-50th percentile, 26 inches-80th percentile and his head in true Fererro form is in the 90th percentile. Tim had the morning off so was able to come with us and had Mac cracking up while were waiting for the doctor to come in.
As you can see from the pictures, he is still rash-tastic and has super sensitive/dry skin. Dairy is still bothering him so I am still dairy free for the time being, and he randomly breaks out from other things too. For now we keep him slathered in a combination of Auquaphor and mandarin balm which makes him nice and greasy and are hoping that he grows out of having dreadful skin as he gets older. Rashy-ness aside, Mac is just perfect! And not to leave out our other perfect boy, here is James bundled up before school today.


4 comments:
He looks like a chunky monkey in those pictures! Cute diaper too.
I tell you, it's the Grampa Jim's cheeks...people only think I'm an old pudgy guy...
So cute! These new pictures I really see your dad again in Mac's face...man those Fererro genes are powerful!
I love those smiles -- you have some super cute boys there!
Post a Comment