I love to sleep. Seriously, I think it is my number one favorite thing to do. Too bad I make babies that do not feel the same way. Mac seems to have gotten the memo that Nichols babies aren't supposed to sleep and just when I think it can't get any worse, it does. Boo. But really, how sweet does he look when he actually is sleeping?
6 comments:
We have those PJs - love that Costco had Hannah Andersson : ) I'm sorry Mac is not a sleeper but he does make up for it with his cuteness.
What a sweet smile he gave you! Tell Tim to stop passing down his bad sleep genes.
I also make babies who hate to sleep. What the crap!!!! Although, it is hard to be mad when they wake up smiling and lovey. We should just put Mac ad Mae in a crib together and let them smile at each other all night while we get some rest.
Who wouldn't like to wake up and see someone who fills them with so much joy that they have that smile? He is a lucky boy, if you make him that happy. And truth be told it's not all Tim. I was a terrible sleeper as a kid. His Aunt Jenny had her moments. His Ama still goes and reads some nights in the wee hours...he comes by it fairly from both sides.
Love, love, love these two pictures! SO Mac! He's going to grow out of this stage really soon, I swear! You're doing great! I mean look how cute he is!!
Well, at least if he is missing out on one of life's great pleasures (at least as far as I'm concerned) he does it with a smile on his face :) That is seriously the sweetest little grin.
Post a Comment