Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snapshots from Houston

Things to remember from our trip to Houston:
Mac meeting his Great Grandpa, Uncle Mark, Great Grandma, Aunt Jenny and Cousin Zephyr for the first time.
James and Zephyr playing together-lots of pretend play and enjoying being outside.
Celebrating my birthday with my birthday buddy for the first time since 1997 (I think...).
Eating a lot of good food-I think Tim managed to have pork 3 meals a day for the entire trip.
Spending time with Grampa.
Trying out a highchair for the first time.
Craft time with Ama.
What a great trip with a lot of great memories for all of us!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Excellent post- well done!

Erin Sungy said...

OMG I can not get over how adorable and giant Mac seems. What a doll, he totally makes me want this baby to be a boy! Looks like an awesome trip, and I LOVE the first pic of your dad on the earlier post - perfect surprised response!

The O'Reillys said...

What a fun trip! I love the picture of Mac and your dad - Mac is getting so big and he is adorable!

THE MERCIER'S said...

Looks like fun! And happy birthday to you (and your dad)! Mac is so smiley-I love it!