Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maybe the Groundhog was Right!

We have had a cold winter so far. 2 weeks ago when I drove James to school the car thermometer said -11! But this week we have been spoiled with an early taste of spring. It has been nice enough to play outside again and take some walks that are much appreciated by the schoodle. We put Mac in the stroller for the first time and James got to try out his ride on board on the back. It worked out pretty well!


Mac seemed to like his new ride well enough, he looked around and drooled a lot.
We were also able to break out some toys that have not gotten much use this winter. James' stomp rocket that he got from us for Christmas and the basketball hoop that he got from Mimi and Papa for his birthday.
We are hoping this nice weather sticks around, we all have Spring Fever now!

1 comment:

GRP said...

Whew, that stomp rocket looks like it has possibilites for the Zephyr/Miles crowd. It sounds like fun for granmas too. I know it has been said at least a trillion times, but your boys are very handsome and their clothes are "New York runway" to me. I think I heard your BD, Katy, is coming up. Happy Birthday to you!!! Love, Grandma Grace of the Zephyr connection