Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for this year, and every year. Topping our list of things to be thankful for this year, our newest turkey Cormac and his newborn smiles....
and his big brother James, the sweetest 3 year old in the world. I am so thankful for our 2 healthy, happy and perfect boys.
We spent the holiday in the mountains at the cabin with the whole Nichols' family. It was snowy, cold and beautiful. My only contribution to the meal were the pies, which Cormac helped me to make while taking a marathon nap in his wrap Wednesday afternoon.
We spent a lot of time relaxing, reading, playing games and eating. The perfect holiday!
Even though it only got up to 8 degrees on Thanksgiving, the sun was shining all day and it was beautiful outside. James loved playing in the snow in his astronaut suit (AKA his snow suit and boots). He shoveled, went sledding, tried out his skis and played on the ATV's.
Mac even bundled up for a few minutes of fresh air. He fell asleep the second we walked outside into the cold air.
James doing some pre-dinner streaking.
Ready to eat!
The cutest brothers in the world.
Mac with Uncle Thomas and Cousin Carly, his Godparents.

6 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

What a perfect holiday! That first picture is absolutely adorable, Mac could not be any cuter. I also adore the picture of Bubba and his baby brother in their matching knee patch pants. I'm glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brynne said...

Your boys are so sweet! Cutest brothers ever. I love Mac's smiley face!

Jenny said...

What a holiday! Chubby Mac is adorable!

The O'Reillys said...

That first pic of Mac makes me smile! You do have some seriously cute boys :)

melvan said...

Fun holiday! The second picture is so cute, James looks like he is putting on a sly model face :-)

Jenny said...

Upon further analysis, although Mac certainly looks like Jamsey (and therefore me), I think I see a LOT of you in him- especially in that first picture. He looks just like some of your baby pictures!