Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Cormac has been spoiled with gifts since his arrival. We have been receiving so many wonderful gifts for him that we appreciate so much from friends, family and randoms in the dental community. These boots were part of a package from a dentist in Loveland that we have never met before. Thanks random dentist, they have been keeping Mac's feet nice and cozy in our cold weather.
Shout out to Tonia-do you recognize the above outfit? You bought it for James when he was born :-)
Uncle EE got to meet his beloved nephew when he was in town for the CU game last weekend. We could not pry Mac away from him. It was love at first sight.
James is a big fan of having He-Who watch whatever it is he is doing. Here is Mac checking out James painting Spiderman.
Another favorite past time of James' is to play in our closet and make a giant mess out of our clothes and shoes.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. And in keeping with your post, I'm bring more random gifts from people you do not know and have not met Mac. He's like some infant potentate receiving "tribute" from foreign lands....

GRP said...

Such handsome boys, and baby boy Mac is so round and cute, and it was good to see Ian with babe in arms. Sweet. Love, Grandma Grace from Zephyr-land

Tonia said...

OMG!!! First of all, I totally recognize the outfit - so cute! Second, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots. I want the Robeez ankle booties for Kellen SOOOOOO bad and I'm trying to be good and not get them. Those pictures of Mac in them is not helping!!

Jenny said...

Love the new pics! Those boots are rather cozy looking.