Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Smiles and Superman

We got our first smiles from Cormac this week! Excuse his terrible baby acne and just focus on his cute grin instead. He has started to be awake a little bit more and now that he is actually opening his eyes, we think he is looking more and more like James did as a baby.
I am pushing the pacifier big time and Mac is sometimes a fan and other times spits it right out.
Just lounging.
The number one thing that James has picked up from the older kids at preschool is an impressive amount of knowledge about super heroes. Everything he plays now involves super heroes and super powers. He has never read a book or seen any show involving any type of super hero, yet somehow is very well versed in all things Spiderman, Superman, Batman, and Captain America. And of course his favorite personal creation, Super Alien.
We were shopping at the Gap and James saw this Superman shirt complete with velcro attached cape and fell in love. I really couldn't resist once I saw how happy it made him. He spent the whole day pretending to fly.

8 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

Those little baby smiles make me melt, he could not get much cuter! Super Alien is awesome! I love everything about his costume and the imgination that went into putting it together.

Grampa Jim said...

That first photo almost prompted me to go on line and buy a ticket and drive straight to the airport. I need one of thos grins.

diana said...

Love the smile. Love Super Alien. Love you all.

Jenny said...

I can't believe Mac's smiling already- what a prodigy!

So I assume that James is getting some use out of the cape I made him last year, now, right? :)

I also find it amusing that OF COURSE Jamsey has Thanksgiving pajamas. Love it.

Mommy said...

Yay superman! Love Macs baby grins

The O'Reillys said...

The picture of Cormac smiling just made my day!

Tonia said...

What cute smiles!! Deaglan is in a superman class at one of the rec centers. Its kind of like boy gymnastics with kicking thrown in. He loves it. Sounds like it'd be right up James' alley. I love all of his make shift super hero costumes!

Erin Sungy said...

Those smiles are unbelievable, i seriously dont think mac could be any cuter. And superman class!! Are you kidding?? That sounds awesome.