We have had an amazing fall here, we have yet to get the first snow and the weather has been perfect! Tim had the day off yesterday and we took advantage of the weather and went on a walk/ride around Golden Ponds here in the Mont. James has gotten pretty good at his Strider bike and requested to bring it on the walk, he did great!
James has been super into raking at school, so Tim got him a mini rake for home. With all these leaves, we can use all the help we can get. It is never to young to start them on yard work-that is my motto.
And I just took this picture of Fatty Mac that is cracking me up, so I had to include it. I am amazed that he can breathe through his 4 chins!
3 comments:
Your parenting motto brings to mind my attempts at getting help with "weeding the rocks" (Any comment Aunt Jenny?)
Amd Mac and I have no problem at all breathing through 4 chins, thank you very much.
I'll comment. We have an entire front yard full of rocks and when Jenny saw it she let me know that should I make my kids weed the area I would be doing them a great disservice. Then again, she turned out pretty great :-) Hi Jenny!
Weeding the rocks stands out as the worst part of my childhood. Guess I had it pretty good. But I will never have any motto that involves making children do yardwork. It makes my eye twitch to even think it.
I love your tree Katy- it's so pretty. I forgot that trees actually change color in the fall. And Mac is a chubby one! Tell Jamsey I'm very proud of him for getting more practice with his Strider! :)
Post a Comment