Here is James singing the CU Fight Song in preparation for Uncle EE's visit. His buddy John helped him learn all the words. Right now it and California Girls are his favorite songs. We'll see if I can get a video of that one too :-)
Can't wait to see it (I can't see videos on my phone). But I had to post that Zephyr loves California Girls too- she does the appropriate dance move for "west coast represent now put your hands up!"
Perhaps we can get video of the cousins dancing to questionable pop.
5 comments:
Wow. Now if he only spoke latin, he could sing the Boston College fight song too!
I have a feeling that Uncle EE is going to love this rendition above all others. Grandma Grace of another state that starts with a "C."
Can't wait to see it (I can't see videos on my phone). But I had to post that Zephyr loves California Girls too- she does the appropriate dance move for "west coast represent now put your hands up!"
Perhaps we can get video of the cousins dancing to questionable pop.
So cute! I'm impressed, I don't even know the words.
OK- too cute! Go CU! Go Buffs! Go Jamsey!
Ian says he'll wait and see it in person. Is there an eye-roll emoticon?
Post a Comment