Costume courtesy of Grampa.
A video to bust out when James is 16 to show his first date. Ha! What a nerd. And apparently I never remember that my camera does not take vertical videos. Oops. So turn your head to the side and enjoy Peter Pan in all his glory. So after finding a small Peter Pan figurine for James, he allowed us to call him James again because clearly there can't be 2 Peter Pans. But then Grampa bought him this costume. So guess who insists that he is Peter Pan again? He even wore the hat out to dinner tonight. Although he refuses to watch the movie that Grampa brought out because it has a crocodile on the cover which is too scary for him to look at. "Take it away! Take it away! I don't like it!" He made my dad put it back in his suitcase immediately. Seriously, could this child be any more bizarre?
6 comments:
This made my morning. He's not bizarre - just imaginative. Love you Peter Pan!
Priceless! That is the most adorable thing that I have seen in a while and I will definitely be smiling all day. Riley cannot get enough of the video of her buddy Peter Pan and requested that we "do it 'gain" about 15 times. Love!
Ha! That costume is great!
James has a pretty awesome Grampa. We loved it, and also watched it over, and over and over.
So cute!! Can't wait to see it in person! Had a great time tonight!!
My internet was broken and I had to wait ALL WEEKEND until I could see that video at work today. So cute and so sweet and what a good grandpa!
Post a Comment